Title: L2 Support Tech Deskside
Job ID: 19-00003 (694395)
Location: Troy, MI
Pay Rate: Open and Highly Competitive
Additional Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), company paid holidays and more!
Type of hire: Contract
Shift: 1st Shift
The Level 2 Technical Support technician is responsible for refresh of desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
- Responsible for local coordination and installation for Windows 10 desktops and laptops. Perform these installations manually if necessary, but using SCCM by default.
- Responsible for maintaining a standard image provided by the Corporate office on user laptops, desktops and peripheral devices which may include smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices.
- Responsible for receiving hardware, hardware disposal and software license tracking.
- Requires frequent interface with the user community.
- Strong troubleshooting capabilities are required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word)
- Basic understanding of Active Directory, and Microsoft's Application Compatibility Toolkit.
- Basic understanding of router and switch operations, and configuration
- Experience with network backup and restore functions
- Experience using the remote-control features of Microsoft's SCCM a plus.
- Familiarity with Outlook a plus. MCSE and other certifications a plus.
- Please describe your previous experience as a L2 Deskside Support Tech as it relates to this position.
- Do you have prior Toyota work experience or ANY Toyota affiliation, in any capacity?
- Do you currently have any family members/spouse working at Toyota?
- What is the day and month in which you were born (We do not need the year)?
- Please provide the last 5 digits of your SSN (Toyota requires this information in order to create your profile).
- What is the highest level of education you have completed? Which field of study is this degree in and from which university did you graduate?
- Are you currently working? If not, when was your last day of employment?
- What is your \"acceptable and \"ideal base compensation for this position? We would like to make sure we don't price you out of consideration, but you know what the numbers are that you need (Please Do Not put negotiable)
- When would you be available to interview and start this position, if selected?
- If you currently do not live near the job location and the commute is too far for you, are you willing and able to relocate at your own expense?
- Are you able to work in the U.S. without need for a Visa, other than a TN Visa for Canadian citizens?
Please note that if you are a current GTA employee or are currently employed by one of our clients, we are unable to assist you. However, if you know someone who is seeking employment and is qualified for one of our open positions, you could benefit from our Bonus Referral Program.
Bonus Referral Program
If you refer someone we hire, we can offer up to $250 for contractors after they are on the job for 90 days and up to $500 for direct hires after they are on the job for 90 to 180 days, depending on the customer's payment terms.
Associated topics: assist, deskside, information technology, information technology support, patient, service, technical support, technical support specialist, technician, technology